Hey there lovely!
Please make sure you read below.
People on the jamesdaisy database have applied via an application form. Although the application has been reviewed and approved, approval is based on no more than correct entry fields.
THIS IS A FREE JOB POSTING SITE. No one is formally recommended or background checked by jamesdaisy.
A Police check is requested but NOT ALWAYS RECIEVED. Always ask for a police check prior to any engagements.
I will happily accept reviews and make decisions on the appearance of profiles accordingly. I have made my best efforts to make this a useful, reliable tool for you to use and I hope that with your feedback I can continue to make bigger and better.
Any questions regarding this I will be happy to answer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OUTSOURCING
- This is an introduction facility which is only available to JamesDaisy members.
- A valid police check is requested from service providers but not always received. If a police check is important to you PLEASE REQUEST BEFORE ENGAGING SOMEONE.
- The profiles are in NO WAY a formal endorsement of a business or person. Merely based on one experience and opinion. You enter into any relationship directly and at your own risk.
- We put you in touch with our network of service-providers. We do not provide the services to you directly.
- If you engage a service-provider through us, you acknowledge that we are not a party to that engagement. It is between you and the service-provider.
- Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. You agree not to hold JamesDaisy responsible for things the service providers do or don’t do.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered.
- We do not make any representations or warranties about the services or the service providers.
- You need to make your own judgement about whether the service-providers and the services meet your own requirements, including in relation to that person’s credentials, skills and expertise.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind by a service provider which violates or infringes upon your rights or otherwise violates any applicable law.
- We may take technical and legal steps to keep users off the JamesDaisy website if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.
- However, whether we take any of these steps, we don’t accept any liability for monitoring the services provided by third-parties or for use of the services by others.
- Nothing in these terms excludes, restricts or modifies any rights or statutory guarantees that you may have under applicable laws that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, including any such rights or statutory guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Website Terms & Conditions
- Website Disclaimer:
- The website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, JamesDaisy does not warrant that this website will be constantly available.
- Copyright in the content on the website is exclusively owned by JamesDaisy. JamesDaisy grants each member a revocable licence to download and view content on its website for the personal, domestic or household use of members. Members must not use, copy or modify any content on the website for any other purpose.
- All online programs are done at members’ own risk. You need to assess whether a program is suitable for you, taking account of your own health and physical abilities. JamesDaisy bears no responsibility for any injuries that arise from partaking in any program made available under the membership.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require medical advice, see a doctor.
- JamesDaisy is not liable to you (whether under contract, tort or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website for any loss or damage, including loss or corruption of information or data.
- JamesDaisy reserves the right to modify content on the website from time to time, in its sole discretion.
- The use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions. The governing law is the law of South Australia.
- By using the JamesDaisy website, you agree that the conditions in this paragraph 5 are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.